EVENT MANAGER – Job Description
Babylon Radio is a multicultural site with information about living here, visiting and things to do, playing music from all around the world, running multicultural events and more. The components of our project consist of a Web Radio, a Web Site and a Multicultural Community, which are created to help people to feel included, informed and welcome through our website, radio shows and events. Our aim is to help people around the world unite through music with no barriers of borders, race, religion or politics.
Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities
- Coordinate details of events
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary
- Book venues and negotiate fees
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time
- Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met
- Drive attendance to the event
- Promote the event using flyers and social media as examples of ways to spark attention
- Define company brand through events
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly
No professional experience is required.
The successful applicant needs to have above-average organization and communication skills. He or she needs to be able to think outside the box, on his feet and get problems resolved in seconds.
The manager needs to have the ability of working with every kind of person as well as having great skills in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks. The candidate has to have great skills in problem solving as well as superior skills in communication.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today.
All applications will be considered.