Selection of the 10 best pubs where you can watch the Euros
- The Living Room – Cathal Brugha Street
With Dublin’s largest beer garden & Europe’s largest outdoor screen as well many other plasma screens the Living Room is our top choice for watching the Euros in Dublin.
- The Church – Jervis St, Dublin 1 open 10:30 to 2:30 am
With indoor and outdoor screens and a truly unique atmosphere the church on Mary Street is an ideal place to go and watch the Euros.
- Dicey’s Beer Garden – 21-25 Harcourt St, Dublin 2
If you are looking for cheap drinks and a big crowd atmosphere Dicey’s on Harcourt street is the perfect place to watch the Euros.
- Sam’s Bar – Dawson Street
Offering prizes and scorecard predictions as well as free food platters for group reservations of 20+.
- Sinnot’s – South King Street, Dublin 2
A premier venue for watching live sporting events, with 14 large screens you are sure not to miss a moment. Come before 8pm and enjoy Cocktails 2 for €6 or bottled beer for €4.
- Woolshed Baa – The Parnell Centre, Parnell St, Dublin 1
Has 15 plasma screens and 3 massive projector screens and unbeatable drink deals throughout the Euros.
- Murray’s – 33-34 Upper O’Connell Street
With an upstairs dedicated sports bar and one of Ireland’s largest outdoor screens, Murrays on O’Connell street is the perfect spot to catch the Euros.
- The Mercantile – 28 Dame Street
Is one of Dublin’s leading sports bars with 9 large screens throughout the pub.
- The Grand Social – 35 Lr Liffey Street
With a sheltered Beer Garden to cater for our Irish summer weather, you can enjoy a cold beer outside watching the Euros regardless of the weather.
- Toners – 139 Baggot Street Lower
If you are looking for a traditional Irish pub atmosphere while having the benefits of a beer garden also, Toners on Dame Street is the ideal location to watch the euros. Just walking distance from the main streets in Dublin you will be in the midst of the city atmosphere.