OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – Job Description
Babylon Radio is a multicultural site with information about living here, visiting and things to do, playing music from all around the world, running multicultural events and more. The components of our project consist on a Web Radio, a Web Site and a Multicultural Community, which are created to help people to feel included, informed and welcome through our website, radio shows and events. Our aim is to help people around the world unite through music with no barriers of borders, race, religion or politics.
During this internship the successful candidate will be in charge of keeping the office running smoothly. It requires an organised individual with excellent communication skills who is able to multi-task, delegate and prioritise, whilst managing the whole office environment. They must be able to work in a fast paced environment, keep track of daily activities, understand administrative systems and make sure they are used properly.
- Prioritising important office tasks, and making sure they get done first.
- Recommending changes in office practices and procedures to improve processes.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to visitors
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
No professional experience is required.
The ideal candidate should have (but it’s not essential): Knowledge of office management systems and procedures; Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work; Attention to detail and problem solving skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organisational and planning skills;
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today.
All applications will be considered.