Babylon is a multicultural site with information about living in Ireland, a web radio, fresh articles, and events. The internship is unpaid at the moment. It is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking for some hands-on experience. The internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant Intern to join our rapidly growing organization. As Executive Assistant, you will work very closely with the CEO/Founder supporting daily duties and assisting in the management and delivery of new projects and initiatives. Your work will be often of a critical or confidential nature.
- Assist the CEO in day-to-day activities including calendar management involving high-volume/complexity, reprioritization of meetings and the ability to strategically prioritize access, in collaboration with other teams.
- Understand and plan the CEO’s time in a weekly and daily time frame and ensure the optimization of their time against the strategic objectives of the company.
- Produce first drafts of emails and various documents for the CEO to review and edit in a timely and accurate manner.
- Acting as a proxy for your CEO when unavailable, including privileged access to meetings, people and information.
- Support a variety of projects and initiatives from various departments in Babylon if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to improve processes.
- Detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Acutely familiar with google products (Gmail, Google calendar and Google drive)
- Proficient verbal, written, presentation and communication skills in English
- Must be based in Dublin.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience in using Trello
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today. All applications will be considered.