Babylon is a multicultural site which integrates non-Irish people into Ireland. We have four main components: Informational content, radio, fresh journalistic content and events. The internship is for a minimum period of three months and the position is unpaid at the moment. It is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking for some hands-on experience.
Babylon is currently looking for an HR Executive Intern to join our rapidly growing organization. This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting their career in Human resource, looking to really add value to the business, develop and implement an employee strategy. As HR Executive, you need to be comfortable liaising with different team members of all levels to implement and drive HR processes and procedures throughout the business.
- Be the first point of contact for all employees and managers in regard to any HR issues, fielding any day-to-day general inquiries.
- Supporting in all areas of recruitment, such as job descriptions, advertisements, conducting interviews, issuing contracts of employment, inductions
- Support managers in all areas of employee relations, such as probation periods, disciplinary and grievances.
- Record and monitor all absences.
- Get things done but at all times working in a collaborative nature
- Record and monitor all training and development.
- Educated to postgraduate level with an HR degree or related third level qualification
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility in a proactive and professional manner.
- Must have can-do attitude to work
- The role will require an energetic individual who has the ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and problem solve issues
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in Human Resource.
- Experience in using Trello
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today. All applications will be considered.