Babylon is a multicultural site with information about living here, visiting and things to do, playing music from all around the world, running multicultural events and more. The components of our project consists of a web radio, a website and a multicultural community, which are created to help people to feel included, informed and welcome through our website, radio shows and events. Our aim is to help people around the world unite through music with no barriers of borders, race, religion or politics.
- Developing HR planning strategies by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise;
- Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques;
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- Possess a high level organisational and communication skills;
- Possess a professional & commercial approach to HR;
- Have the ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today. All applications will be considered.