Babylon is a multicultural site with information about living in Ireland, a web radio, fresh articles, and events. The internship is unpaid at the moment. It is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking for some hands-on experience. The internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
We are searching for an operations manager who will be responsible for the successful execution of our multicultural project. Operations manager is responsible to coordinate, plan, direct the development and maintenance of the Babylon website and activities.
- Designing and implementing workflows of business operations
- Direct involvement in Live Webinars for Babylon.
- Coordinating with web developers to develop and maintain the website
- Coordinating with social media managers to ensure the promotion of various articles, radio shows and live webinars.
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Overseeing operations of the company by ensuring proper systems and processes in place
- Efficient communication with the Heads of other departments.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using google products
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience in Trello
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today. All applications will be considered.