Babylon is a multicultural site which integrates non-Irish people into Ireland. We have four main components: Informational content, radio, fresh journalistic content and events. The internship is unpaid at the moment. The minimum duration is 3 months at the end of which, a letter of recommendation would be awarded to the successful interns.
Are you passionate about podcasting and the art of interviewing subject-matter experts on-air? Our Podcaster role could be for you. As a Podcaster at Babylon, you will be the on-air host and content planner for several of your podcasts. It can be a mix of audio and video podcasts (posted to YouTube). You should be comfortable on-air in both formats. This is a new role, with steady, weekly work for a growing number of podcasts. All podcasts are in a variety of niches. You should be comfortable with diving into topics and subject matter that may be unfamiliar to you.
- Planning and preparing episode topics and interview questions.
- Brainstorm and research your own topics for podcast episodes.
- Hosting and recording the episodes with a co-host or guest.
- Writing brief show notes for each episode.
- Decent microphone
- Webcam for videos
- Computer with stable Internet connection
- Clean and distraction-free space to record on-air episodes.
- Experience in Podcasting.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today. All applications will be considered.