For many people, the weekend starts on Thursday. So are you ready to take advantage of all the good that Dublin can offer you? So, check out the top events for today.
Lovers of the world’s oldest and greatest music contest can join the staff that will attend Eurovision’s second semi-final at The George hosted by Davina Devine
- When: Thursday, 16th, May at 8.00 pm
- How much: free until 10 pm – after €10
- Where: The George – 89 South Great Georges St, Dublin 2
Afro-Brazilian Dance Class
Criola Dance is a new approach to Brazilian dance & movement that draws from the history of Afro-Brazilian culture. It is an inclusive hour-long dance class where the aim is to share culture, expressing feeling through movements and having fun ! So while learning some Brazilian rhythms you will burn calories and learn new steps. All levels welcome!
- When: Thursday, 16th at 6pm to 7pm
- How much: €10.85 early bird tickets from Eventbrite
- Where: The Liffey Trust Studios – 117-126 Upper Sheriff Street, Dublin 1
Vegan Food tours 2019
Want to sample some of Dublin’s best vegan menus? Vegan Dublin Food Tour is a special, one of a kind culinary adventure! You can sample a variety of delicious plant-based foods at some of Dublin’s most exciting dining venues with like minded people.
- When: Thursday, 16th, May at 5.30 pm – 9 pm
- How much: €69 per person – including all the foods, desserts and drinks served on the tour. (The equivalent of 1.5 – 2 meals – you won’t leave hungry!), additional short stops at interesting sights, friendly vegan guide, a vegan token of gratitude at the end of the tour. Tickets available on Vegan in Ireland
- Where: Exchequer Street, Dublin 2