As you already know, the month of June is celebrated the LGBT + Pride. The celebrations begin today. So that you are prepared to have some fun, we have selected the best events. Be proud!
Dublin LGBTQ Pride Opening Event
The official opening event of Dublin LGBTQ Pride starts today. Enjoy a vodka infusions cocktail on arrival plus Pizza and Ice cream.Performances throughout the evening by Davina Devine, Dolly Grip, MIZZA & Sophia Harte.
- When: June, 20th – 6 pm – 3 am
- Where: The George – 89 South Great Georges St – Dublin 2, Ireland
- How much: € 10 after 10 pm
- Pride Festival LGBTQ Tours
Discover Ireland from the outside in through the stories of the people who left and the culture they brought with them. As part of Pride Festival join for these tours highlighting non-binary stories in EPIC. From Dr. James Barry who – born as a woman and living as a man – completed the first successful caesarean in the world, to prolific award winning lesbian author Emma Donoghue, discuss Ireland’s LGBTQ+ past and present, considering the ways in which you as a visitor might interpret the museum’s stories on the basis of your own identity and experiences.
- When: 20th to 23th of June – 3 – 4pm
- Where: EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum – The CHQ Building, Custom House Quay
- Dublin 1, Ireland
- How much: € 7,50 – 15
PaINTCLUB Swords Dublin ‘Carnival’
One of our most popular Paintclub painting’s, the wonderful ‘Carnival’ painting is coming back to the big city! Inspired by the wonderful work of make-up artist Michelle Anderson we love being inspired especially by other creatives! Easy to create and with Glitter.
- When: June, 20th – 7.30 -10 pm
- Where: The Betsy Swords – 16 Main Street, Swords, Dublin, Ireland County
- How much: € 35
By Rodrigo Valadares