Events on Thursday 27 April in Dublin
If you have plans to go out tonight but don’t know where exactly, this article is for you! Below is a list of 6 events in Dublin tonight. Enjoy your reading!
Smino is a 31 year old world-famous American rapper and singer from St Louis, USA. He currently has three albums out: blkswn, noir and Luv 4 rent which was released in 2022 . And good news! Smino is coming to Dublin to do his show tonight. So if you like rap, we invite you to take your tickets for an exceptional evening!
– Price: €22,90
– Doors open: 8 pm
– Venue: The Button Factory, Curved Street, Dublin
- Café Quijano
It is a Spanish pop rock band formed by three brothers (Manuel, Oscar and Raul Quijano). They come from Leon, in Spain. They have released 12 albums and one of their best known songs is “La Lola”. Café Quijano comes to Dublin tonight to The Grand Social. Take your tickets!
– Price: €30
– Doors open: 8.30 pm
– Venue: The Grand Social, Liffey Street 1, Dublin 1
- Dicey’s Garden (Reggaeton White Dress Party)
Come and party tonight at Dicey’s, one of Dublin’s most popular nightclubs! Tonight’s theme is the Reggaeton White Dress Party. Drinks start at just €4, so get your tickets for a great night out.
– Price: €6,25
– Hours: from 4 pm to 2.30 am
– Venue: Dicey’s Garden Club, 21-25 Harcourt St, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 2
- 4EVER is Back – The best House Music Party in Dublin
If you like house and tech music, this is the night for you! There will be incredible DJ’s such as Toksam, Rocco and Benavidz. There will also be a live saxophone performance to accompany the DJs. So if you want to have a fun night, don’t hesitate to get your tickets!
– Price: €11,31
– Hours: from 9 pm to 1.30 am
– Venue: Twenty Two Night Club, 22 Anne St S, Dublin 2
- O’Reilly’s Tick Tock Thursdays
Tonight, as every Thursday, there is the tick tock night at O’Reilly’s bar. The evening is 100% free and there are DJs (Chart/ Dance/ Hip-Hop). Come and have a great time with lots of other students!
– Price: free
– Hours: from 10.45 pm to 2.30 am
– Venue: O’Reilly’s Bar 2 Poolbeg Street, Dublin 2
- Xico Thursday
Xico is one of Dublin’s busiest venues and tonight you can enjoy a night of 90s disco and hip-hop! And it’s completely free!
– Price: free
– Hours: from 11 pm to 2.30 am