Events on Wednesday Evening 26 April in Dublin
- Shanon Lay
American folk and punk musician, Shannon Lay comes tonight to Dublin for a concert at The Cobblestone! Find all the information you need here and get your tickets for a great evening.
– Price: €15
– Door opening: 7 pm
– Venue: The Cobblestone, Smithfield, Dublin 7
- Amaro Freitas
Amaro Freitas is a world-famous jazz pianist from Brazil and good news is that you can catch his concert tonight in Dublin at The Sugar Club. Get your ticket for a fun evening!
– Price: €25,40
– Door opening: 7.30 pm
– Venue: The Sugar Club, 8 Lower Leeson St, Dublin 2
- Student night at Ohana
You are a student and you want to go out? Good news! Tonight there is a party at the Ohana club for students. Cheap drinks and great music with DJ Malo are planned so get your tickets! Here is all the information you need.
– Price: €5
– Hours: from 9 pm to 1.30 am
– Venue: Ohana Dublin, 17 Harcourt St, Dublin 2
(DJ from 10.30 pm)
- Dicey’s Garden (outside mixed music & inside: house/techno – function room – brazilian funk)
If you don’t know Diceys, now is the time to go. It is probably one of the busiest clubs in Dublin and a lot of foreign students hang out there. Tonight there will be a multi-themed party! Get your tickets for a fun evening
– Price: €3
– Hours: from 4 pm to 2.30 am
– Venue: Dicey’s Garden Club, 21-25 Harcourt St, St Kevin’s, Dublin 2
- Lost Lane Wednesday (Dj’s, live karaoke, cheap drinks)
Tonight at Lost Lane, there is the Official Erasmus, Latin, Brazilian and Irish party as every week. There will be 3 DJ’s, live karaoke, cheap drinks and free entry tickets!
Here is all the information.
– Price: free until 11 pm
– Doors open: 10 pm
– Venue: Lost Lane, 44 Nassau St, Dublin 2
- Seminars at Dean Arts Studio
This event allows artists to develop their career and several free workshops are organized for musicians. So if you work in music, this event is for you! Here is all the information for tonight.
– Price: free
– Hours: from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm