Located in the heart of the St James’s Gate Brewery, which has been home to the black stuff since 1759, Guinness Storehouse ® is Ireland’s Number One Visitor Attraction and you simply cannot leave Dublin without having paid a visit.
The massive seven-storey building, a former Guinness® fermentation plant, has been remodeled into the shape of a giant pint of Guinness®.
A visit will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about this world famous beer from how Guinness® is made to the ancient craft of Guinness® barrel making in the Cooperage.
The highlight for many visitors is the Gravity Bar®. Here visitors receive a complimentary pint of Guinness® and can relax and enjoy the breathtaking 360-degree views across Dublin City.
- Three Bars (Brewery, Source, Gravity)
- Coffee shop
- Meeting and events facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary car park on Crane Street
How to Get There:
- BUS: 51B and 78A from Aston Quay
- BUS: 123 from O’Connell Street.
- LUAS: Red line to St. James Hospital