Dublin is a diverse and lively city with a huge population migrated from the Indian subcontinent, and for those searching for authentic Indian jewellery, there are several hidden gems to explore. Indian jewellery is renowned for its intricate designs, vibrant colours, and high-quality materials, and there are plenty of places in Dublin to find stunning pieces. Dublin’s growing South Asian population has created a demand for authentic Indian jewellery in the city. As more and more people of Indian origin settle in Dublin, the demand for traditional Indian jewellery has increased. The availability of genuine Indian jewellery in Dublin not only caters to the needs of the South Asian community but also to the wider community that is interested in purchasing high-quality jewellery that reflects the unique beauty and culture of India.
This article will highlight some of the best-hidden gems to find authentic Indian jewellery in Dublin, along with providing what they specialise in. Authentic Indian jewellery stores in Dublin can be found by wandering through the city’s streets. Many of these stores are locally owned and offer unique collections of traditional and contemporary designs. These stores are not widely known, but are renowned for their high-quality craftsmanship and exquisite use of precious stones, such as emeralds, rubies, and diamonds.Whether you’re a tourist or a local, you’ll find something special among these hidden gems of Indian jewellery in Dublin.
6 Authentic Traditional Indian Jewellery stores available in Dublin:
- Indus Design: Indus Design is a store located in Dawson Street that specialises in Indian traditional jewellery, clothing, and accessories. The store provides a vast range of options for both men and women. The jewellery available in the store includes necklaces, earrings, bangles, and more. The uniqueness of Indus Design lies in the fact that it provides a wide range of options in different styles and designs, from traditional to contemporary. The store also offers customization options for those who want to create their unique piece of jewelley. Where can Indus Design be found: 15 Dawson St, Dublin 2.
- Bombay Banshee: It is a petite boutique nestled in Dublin’s bustling Temple Bar area that houses an exclusive assortment of Indian jewellery, showcasing both classic and modern designs. With a focus on exceptional artistry, the store’s pieces are often embellished with precious gemstones such as emeralds, rubies, and diamonds. Where can Bombay Banshee be found: 2 South Great George’s Street, Dublin.
- Om Diva: Om Diva is a Dublin-based fashion boutique that offers an exclusive collection of jewelry pieces. Their collection comprises stylish and contemporary jewelry, including Indian-inspired statement necklaces, bangles, and earrings. The boutique also offers clothing and accessories that are carefully selected by the owner and sourced from local designer. Where can Om Diva be found: 27 Drury St, Dublin2, D02 TK75.
- Libaas: Libaas is a boutique store in Dublin that specializes in Indian clothing and accessories, including traditional jewellery pieces. They offer a range of jewellery styles, including necklaces, earrings, bangles, and bracelets. While they don’t exclusively sell Indian jewellery, they do have a selection of beautiful pieces that are perfect for special occasions such as weddings, festivals, and parties. Where can Libaas be found: 45 Clanbrassil Street Upper, Portobello, Dublin, D08 E4W7.
- Kish Jewellers: Kish Jewellers offers a range of gold jewellery, including traditional Indian designs. They also have a range of other types of jewellery, such as diamonds, pearls, and watches. They offer cleaning and repair service. Where can Kish Jewellers be found: Powerscourt Townhouse Centre,59 South William Street Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Aria-V: Located on 59 Aungier Street, Dublin 2, this store offers a variety of gold jewellery, including Indian-style necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. They also have a range of diamond and gemstone jewellery. The store is known for its elegant and modern designs. Where can Aria-V be found: 59Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
Dublin has a range of stores that offer authentic and exquisite Indian jewellery. From traditional designs to contemporary pieces, these stores cater to all tastes and preferences. Each store has its unique qualities, and it’s worth exploring them all to find the perfect piece of jewellery. Whether it’s for a special occasion or to add some sparkle to your everyday look, these stores have something for everyone. So, if you’re looking to add some authentic Indian jewellery to your collection, be sure to visit these six places in Dublin.